Following our core values and exemplary business principles on a daily basis is important for the Group.
The core values of the Group are:
- integrity – we are open and sincere, we do not bend the truth;
- concern – we are friendly and helpful and open to solutions;
- reliability – we keep our promises and adhere to applicable rules;
- innovation – we are open to innovative and modern ideas, we always try to be one step ahead;
- and environmental awareness – we care about the surrounding environment and use all resources as sustainably as possible.
The purpose of code of conduct is to consolidate and describe the most important principles, which the Group’s employees and partners shall follow in their activity. Code of conduct forms a part of the Group’s long-term business strategy. The Group expects honest, ethical, and law-abiding behaviour from its employees and partners in every situation.
In its operations, the Group follows and this code of conduct has been prepared in accordance with national and international guidelines and principles, including the Corporate Governance Code of the Financial Supervision Authority and OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, as well as the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.